How to make money online through Fiverr
Fiverr is the biggest freelancing marketplace Freelancing is a term widely used in the daily life of a large section of the current generation. The popularity of freelancing is constantly increasing, as well as the scale of competition in the freelancing world. There are numerous digital marketplaces on the Internet, of which Fiverr is a very popular name. This post is about how works and how to achieve success as a freelancer in this marketplace.
What is Fiverr?
Fiverr is one of the largest freelance marketplaces for various digital services. This platform has countless freelancers for each digital service, from which customers find the one they like. Any service offered is called a gig. Various services are available at this marketplace for only 5 dollars. That is why the word five is associated with its name. Although the service is available at a much higher price than Fiverr.
More: Fiverr or Upwork? Which is more convenient?
How does Fiverr work?
Whether you are a freelancer or a buyer, you must have an account for Fiverr Selling or Buying. Freelancers post gigs with full details of their services. Customers choose their favorite gig from there. Sometimes buyers search for freelancers just by searching, sometimes by posting projects.
When the order is placed, the money allocated for the gig is deducted from the customer’s account and awaits deposit in the freelancer’s account. 2 for every order less than 40, and 5 for more than 40. Once the order is completed by the buyer, the Fiverr Freelancer receives 80% of the original amount. The rest is deducted as Fiverr service charges.
Note that, the amount of this charge may vary over time. But the principle is like this.
What do you do for a living?
Fiverr allows you to provide any type of internet-based service. Suppose you can write well, in that case, you can do the work of content writing. Or you can make songs, in that case, you can do music-producing work. In other words, no matter what kind of work you have skills, you can work in Fiverr. Fiverr’s most popular works are –
- Content Writing
- Graphic designing
- Video editing
- Software or web development
- Website designing
- Website management, etc.
How to make a successful Fiverr gig?
First, create your own profile by clicking here to create a Fiverr account. Then make a gig.
Since Fiverr Gig works on the system, it is very important for freelancers to create a functional gig. Here are the things to look for when selecting a Fiverr Gig:
- Select the appropriate categories and sub-categories and tags that match your service. Buyers are likely to call everyone who looks appropriate if there are only a few. So it is very important to choose the right category and sub-category to match your service.
- Analyze how much competition exists in the subcategories of the services you offer. Take a look at the gigs that are already in a good position and try to find out what information needs to be added to the subcategories in which you will post the gigs.
- Since Fiverr is a competitive marketplace, your gig title should be the best title out of 60 characters. Highlight your work ethic. Use adjectives to add emotion to the title. You can also add how fast you get the job done.
- Multiple packages can be created for the same gig. Proper use of it will help you to get more customers.
- Customers look at your gig and decide if they will hire you. Explain why Gig has the advantage of working with you, why you are the right person for the job. You can also add your social media links to Gig so that customers can contact you personally if needed. However, exchanging gigs outside the Fiverr platform can block your account if Fiverr finds out.
- Add photos, videos, and more about Gig’s services to your Gig. This will give customers a detailed idea of your work.
- Share your gig’s link on social media. You can use Fiverr’s mobile app. A gig can be easily shared in messaging apps like WhatsApp through the app. You can also let people know about your service by writing short lines to answer various questions in Quora.
Fiverr Seller Level
Freelancers are given a seller level on this marketplace based on customer satisfaction, on-time delivery and high-quality service. Each seller helps to achieve different status and services in level. The seller level can be upgraded every month according to your job description in Fiverr. The seller level plays a very important role in getting a job in Fiverr.
To know more about the ways and benefits of raising the level of sellers, you can visit the official page regarding the level of Fiverr.